Journey to the... World of Nature  

Sunday, October 26, 2008

My body is still aching from yesterday's journey. We had great time together as a group. Well, even though it felt awkward, it was great actually. I felt awkward because I'm not very very very good with socializing. Why is it socializing is so difficult? I'm not a social girl. When I refer to socializing, it's not like very social, it's like cheerful enough to start the conversation, well, sort of. If I have a choice; for example in a situation where there were a lot of people in a party or ceremony, whether to just silent or to talk with other guests, I definitely will sat at one corner with my drink and will just watching people. Seriously. Except, I'm on influenced by somebody or something, maybe I won't be so silent... I said maybe... :p

Oh, btw, this is our journey there... We went there just to have fun and spent time together as a group... I guess. Well, not entirely sure. But, what I'm sure of, it's not my money. We used the sponsored money... lol. I'm just fitting my butt in. Hihi.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster