Men and Women  

Monday, October 20, 2008

Which one is more difficult? To be a man or a woman in this globalized world. I once ask myself, why it's so hard to be a woman? Why? Well, somebody told me that, I said like that because I'm a woman. Men also will ask that question to themselves except it's just we don't know it. So, is it hard to be a man? To me it is hard to be a woman. Why? Bunch of ridiculous things that man usually won't care about it but we, women always care about it. Especially emotional part. How sensitive a man is, he won't be as sensitive as woman especially during PMS or pregnancy. PMS? For those who can control it, well, they may say it's an easy task. But, for those who experienced to much hormonal imbalances will nod their head as they read this. Are you?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Men and Women

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster